Nondestructive Testing Laboratory
- civil works (inboard and outboard of fence structures);
- electrical equipment (generators, aerial lines, cables and connectors, breakers and separating switches, oil and air-break switches, instrument and power transformers);
- Heating equipment (stacks, pipelines, thermal power plants, boiler plants, etc.)
Thermography involves the use of thermal imaging infrared cameras, thermographic imaging, temperature measurements taken at a number of points, thermal process monitoring and creating a database of thermal statuses.
For thermography we use FLIR Systems equipment from Sweden.
Upon the inspection we provide a professional report.
The key advantages of thermography include:
- low time cost;
- no shutdowns or dismantling required;
- cost reduction due to early detection of heat losses and their causes;
- failure and damage prevention.