Enterprise Company Management Systems, Equipment Monitoring
Equipment monitoring systems can be developed as stand-alone management solutions or as part of Manufacturing Execution System.
The main idea behind creating such systems includes failure prevention. In order to achieve failure-free operation, it is necessary to collect and analyze the data about the condition of the equipment. Such analysis can then be used to predict possible failures and for preventive maintenance.
Our management solutions are intended for mechanical personnel of industrial sites and perform the following functions:
- maintain the information about the plant design and the components;
- monitor the component runtime;
- track changes in the component location;
- warn users if a component’s life is coming to the end etc.
Key Principles behind the System Architecture
- Client-Server architecture.
- Thin Client technology with end user access via web browser.
- Distributed data bank based on Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
- Tight integration with Microsoft Office (data uploads in Word/Excel files, Microsoft Excel spreadsheets).
- Security ensured through the use of access privileges.
When developing your Equipment Monitoring System, we provide the following services:
- preparation of SOW;
- elaboration of documentation per national standards, i.e. GOST;
- software development;
- software commissioning and testing;
- training for key users;
- support under warranty.